A “Drug Mugger” is a prescription or over-the-counter drug that contributes to depleting your body of vital nutrients and minerals.
With up to 80 percent of the population being deficient of Vitamin D, and most of them not getting an adequate supply of Vitamin C, you need to take precautions not to deplete your body any further! If you are taking prescription or over-the-counter drugs, they could be contributing to Vitamin D and C deficiencies!
Check your medicine cabinet against this list of known Muggers!
Depletes Vitamin D:
- Carisoprodol with aspirin
- Estrogen-containing drugs (hormone replacement therapy and birth-control)
- NSAIDs (ibuprofen, naproxen)
- Oxycodone aspirin (Percodan)
- Steroids (methylprednisolone, prednisolone)
Depletes Vitamin C
- Acid reducing drugs (ranitidine, cimetidine, famotidine)
- Anti-ulcerants (Zantac, Tagamet, Axid)
- Laxatives containing aluminum hydroxide or magnesium hydroxide
- Mineral Oil
- Seizure medication (phenytoin, primidone, ethosuximide, carbamazepine)
- Steroids (dexamethasone, hydrocortisone, fluticasone, methylprednisolone, prednisone)
Call (903) 306-2215 Today To Schedule an Anti-Aging Nutritional Consultation!