Medical Controversy: What are they trying to do, kill us?
Yes, it’s true. Scientists are designing protocols as we speak for injecting bacteria into different parts of the body. A recent study on 242 people is based on doing just that.
First, a word or two about bacteria that normally live in different parts of the body. Many of you have heard about prebiotics and probiotics and wonder if industry is leading science. In other words, has the push to have everybody taking some form of supplementation to increase normal bacteria or taking the bacteria itself really proven?
Let me just say this – YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD THE ENTIRE PICTURE! And I’m about to “spill the beans” so that you are not left in the dark.
What you are about to discover over the next several weeks when I see you, is the precise answer to the problems that the scientists are trying to address, BUT are not addressing. What am I talking about?
- Most of what I’m about to tell you is based on not just the bacteria itself, but the pH and the interactions of hormones and nutritional balance in the body. A word or two about pH. We often hear about how acidic or basic something is. In other words, when you look at a car battery, a lot of times you hear about how acidic it is. In other cases, something like baking soda is basic. This is a balance between hydrogen ions and bicarbonate ions. Think about it this way – your body has a delicate balance so that the cells may survive and the balance of things like acid and things that buffer it like bases is a fundamental principal of chemistry that actually has a lot more to do with your health than you can think. This is really as much a part of the solution as is actually introducing bacteria that are under populated or have been replaced by other bacteria that don’t belong.
- Hormones in certain parts of the body are also known to have a role with regenerating tissue and helping the balance of bacteria which in effect is related to control of pH.
- Lastly, there is no denial that it would be ideal to replace certain healthy bacteria in certain parts of the body, but it must be done in the setting of balancing other components as well, such as nutrition and hormones.
So what are you going to discover over the next few weeks when you see me?…
- Why reducing this type of bacteria on the skin is not the complete answer for protecting your skin and maintaining proper pH and skin care.
- How only replacing this type of bacteria without control of pH in the stomach and ultimately protecting the lining of the gut, will not give the results that are being advertised.
- How trying to replace this type of bacteria in the bladder without controlling the amount of acidity is not likely to give the results that you have heard about.
- How introducing this type of healthy bacteria is less important than using this type of hormonal therapy in women to balance the vaginal environment which ultimately reduces infections like yeast and bacteria.
But as you can tell, none of this will ever really help you unless you ask. So here is the most important thing that I’m going to ask you to do: Make a list of the body parts that are causing you trouble and you would like to heal with these INSIDE SECRETS. Once you have written these down, bring this list to your next visit and I will show you, not only which of these healthy bacteria replacement protocols will help you, but also the ones to avoid. As part of these “over the top” solutions, you have the simple reassurance that you will be using the proper therapy to avoid infection and breakdown of body parts including the skin, gut, bladder and genital tissues, using the latest proven technologies available to members of the Body Hormone Balance family.
Dedicated to your Body Hormone Transformation,
George F Moricz, MD
P.S. – If you have missed any news about free giveaways and more, you definitely need to contact us
P.P.S. – Whether you are an e-book/kindle reader or love paperback, please go to www.hormoneblueprint.com. If you are having trouble finding Body Hormone Balance Revolution in your local bookstore, please call Alicia at (903)306-2215 to discover all the anti-aging secrets of the Body Hormone Balance program and why your transformation is closer than you really think.